Posted to alt.home.repair
djogon djogon is offline

Default Snowblower model number 6709

Curisous ... what prompted you to think it is that old? There is a bit
of dust on it as I did not get around to clean it, but what did in
general prompt you to think that?

Change the oil? I thought this would be a 2-stroke engine??? Do you see
an oil pan somewhere on this snowblower?

Thanks.

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 07:55:47 -0700, "djogon"
wrote:

OK - here are the pictures

http://www.softwareriver.com/snowblower/

It will open a list of picture files - just click on any to open it.
The first two are close-ups of the plate with model/sn on it. The rest
are different angles and sides so that someone might identify it.

Can anyone identify it?

There is really no reason to identify that thing. It's probably 30, or
maybe even 40+ years old. If you need more than a spark plug or a belt
for it, it's toast. If it runs, use it. Change the oil, and grease
whatever speaks, if it makes you feel better.

CWM