Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default The Perils of Working For Friends

Dave Hall wrote:

Boy I love these little tiffs by the techies. Personally, I post
wherever the newsreader I am using positions the curser when I hit the
reply button. Most folks can figure it out.

I'm reminded of an observation made by what I considered a wise man.

1) There are over a billion Chinese people on this earth.

2) Possibly 50-100 million of them have ever heard of this subject
under discussion.

3) Possibly 10-25 million of them understand the subject under discussion.

4) Out of that group, what are the chances you can find 10,000 of them
that give a F**K about the subject under discussion?

Lew