Gunner

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:39:04 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Rick wrote:
no, just go to search by seller tab and exlude a list of up to 10
sellers...works like a champ!

I wish they had a feature that allows you to block a seller's items forever-
I'm in NY and constantly getting the Machinery Values ebay store fantasy
listings that I have to scroll through.

Do they Ever? sell a machine? Hardinge HCs for $4500? weeks and weeks
at a time...

I emailed one such seller a while back...wanting 1995 boom time prices
for obsolete machines..and he emailed back his was worth $xxxx because
it was so much prettier and cleaner. I followed his auctions for
about 2 months and I dont think he ever sold a thing.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"