Posted to alt.home.repair
djogon djogon is offline

Default Snowblower model number 6709

OK - here are the pictures

http://www.softwareriver.com/snowblower/

It will open a list of picture files - just click on any to open it.
The first two are close-ups of the plate with model/sn on it. The rest
are different angles and sides so that someone might identify it.

Can anyone identify it?

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
djogon wrote:

Hello,

I got a snowblower with the house I bought recently. The snowblower is
dusty, needs cleaning up, but I also wanted to find the manual for it
on the web to make sure I check everything properly prior to starting
it up this upcoming winter.

Unfortunately - there is not a single brand name on it. The only thing
I can find is a plate with model number and serial number engraved into
it.

It says that the model number is 6709

It is red (as most of them are). It is a single stage snowblower and it
is big and somewhat heavy.

I think it is either Ariens, Toro or Craftsman

Does ANYONE have a snowblower with a little plate saying that model
number is 6709?

I tried searching the net and the manuafacturers websites to no avail.

Anyone with a red snowblower - please, please take a look at the model
number and let me know if you have a 6709 on it. It would help me a
lot.

Thank you.

Can you post a photo of it somewhere?

Jeff