Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default The Perils of Working For Friends

mac davis wrote:

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 02:34:21 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Agreed.
Maybe I should start side posting.

I tried that in one of these "discussions"... It was WAY too much work...

Question for the top OR bottom posting skirmishers:

Doesn't the way the last poster "posts" determine where you do?

In this case. CW top posted.... so I did,

Look again. You post is (quite logically, IMHO) below his.

also to keep the thread of who said
what, and in what order...

Because he top posted, you couldn't do that, so had to delete the
out-of order stuff below it to make sense. That deletion is probably
desireable--you don't need the whole thread for context, just the
portion to which you are replying.

Will I go to hell if I answer inline????

I hope not. If so, I'll see you there...