Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default The Perils of Working For Friends

Boy I love these little tiffs by the techies. Personally, I post
wherever the newsreader I am using positions the curser when I hit the
reply button. Most folks can figure it out.

Dave Hall

BTW Agent apparently positions the curser at the top.

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:25:02 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:07:55 -0400, "Locutus" wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 02:31:46 GMT, Roy wrote:

Funny, I was thinking that a little earlier today. Seems to me we had
a similar troll a couple of weeks ago.

(If Locutus or TBM (that's a GM built Avenger, right?) feel put upon
not being able to read all that led up to your post and my response,
then they're just being obtuse about an out of date and much abused
practice.)

BTW, for the fun of it, I counted the top posts and the bottom posts in this
thread:

Top Posts: 5
Bottom Posts: 53

So I don't see how you can say it is an out of date practice...

damn, 52 people were whipped into submission???

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis