Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] swimmydeepo@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default decorating concrete blocks to make them look like bricks?

Grunff wrote:
wrote:

also, I would have to incur in
extra costs because I have already bought the cement.

How much cement have you bought?

Ok I get the message, a few bags of cement aren't that expensive...yet,
I would have to throw away the stuff.

Most importantly, the rest of the house (the other 3 facades) are build
using bricks and cement.

The colour of lime mortar is slightly different, as is the texture. If
you want a perfect match, you'll have to use cement. But you can tweak
the colour quite a bit.

Probably this is a problem...having to find the right match would
require some search (time consuming), I'm not an expert.