Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] swimmydeepo@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default decorating concrete blocks to make them look like bricks?

Grunff wrote:

Another alternative is to use lime mortar (and bricks). I don't like the
stuff much, but from your POV it might be ideal. It takes *weeks* to
first-set, and *years* to fully set. You can mix up one lot, and use it
up slowly over a week or two. All you need to do is keep it covered.

Sounds interesting but lime bricks? Are these yellow in colour? The
bricks must be red (like the rest); also, I would have to incur in
extra costs because I have already bought the cement.
Most importantly, the rest of the house (the other 3 facades) are build
using bricks and cement.

thanks for your suggestion

Alex