James Waldby

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

Bob wrote:
Randy Replogle wrote:

type:

lathe -mill -projects

(and whatever other words he adds in the titles, etc.)

It'll weed out the extra "junk".

Thanks that worked. I saved my little list because advanced features
does not save the list for me. IE

mill wood steam practical manual guides book quality deep chart accuracy
cut how taper operation keep running
build projects list

I now just copy this into advanced features exclude.

I'm not sure what you mean by "advanced features does not save the
list". Anyhow, you can save a whole search by clicking "Add to My
Favorite Searches" near the top right of page 1 of search results.
After you save it, click the "lathe -mill -wood -steam -prac" link
on http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...yEbayFavorites
to do the search whenever you want.

With netscape-like browsers, as you view the favorite-searches page,
you can drag-and-drop the lathe-search link onto one of the tools
lines at the top of browser page. (You might also want to Edit
Bookmarks / Bookmark Properties to shorten the resulting tool name;
I have SSell, Serbay, etc. lined up on a tool line, standing for
search by seller, search ebay, etc.)

Re ohojim's book listings, they look like legitimate machining books
(eg, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2583630752
and http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2583630810 )
properly listed and explained, without any of the tactics proscribed
in http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...-keywords.html so
I think whoever started the thread is wrong to call ohojim an idiot.
-jiw