Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default The Perils of Working For Friends

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 02:34:21 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Agreed. Hmmm.
Maybe I should start side posting. That's an interesting
concept.

"TBM" wrote in message

Well, that might be applicable if we were talking about PINs or ATMs or
other acronyms, but we are not.

As I said before, even though there is a logical reason why people should
bottom post, the MOST important thing is that everyone does it the same

way
(so conversation flows in the same direction, either or up or down (not up
then down and then to the middle)). Its like driving on the right side of
the road. Works great here, not so good in Europe.

My little unscientific poll clearly shows that majority of the poster in
rec.woodworking bottom post, so you should too, otherwise you might cause

an
accident.

I enjoy your posts and I know you are an intelligent person, so at this
point I think you are just being stubborn and argumentative.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.