Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Pinging RADEN... Problem with

In message , Adrian Berry
writes

I'll call you tomorrow.

Modureg - take the loom connector off the pcb and check for a short
circuit (testing the loom also). Something is pulling the volts down on
the pcb output. I don't think that there is a problem with the ign pcb

I would expect to see a couple of kilohms on the modureg

I tested the modureg resistance last night - can't remember the value but it
seemed right at the time, definitely not a short.

But did you test at the loom connector that goes into the pcb or at the
gas valve ?

I have put it all together for now, CH switched off and the piston that
should be operated by by the modureg is held in with a bit of sticky tape -
not fantastic but at least I have hot water.

I think I need a new ignition board - unless you have any brilliant ideas?

I think we're running out of options

.... Monday

--
geoff