AL

Default Welding Smoke Questing

Companies like Nederman make fume extractors specifically designed for
welding fumes. But they are very expensive. Have a look here for some
ideas:

http://www.nedermanusa.com

"Dennis" wrote in message
Greetings,
I will pre-warn everyone that I am new to the metal industry. Recently I
was reading Popular Mechanics and found an ad for a CNC Plasma. I

purchased
a CNC plasma machine (small hobby/second business) but is wondering how to
remove the cutting smoke from my 24' by 24' garage without just pumping it
outside into my back ally? My CNC plasma already has a water table which
helps, will those portable home depote dust collectors work? Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,
Dennis