Col

Default Advice on choosing combi boiler?

Forgive any mis-use of terminology - I'm no expert on boilers etc.
I currently have two gas boilers, both in my kitchen. One gives
instantaneous hot water, the other does the central heating only. With a
re-fit of the kitchen coming up I am considering replacing these two with a
single combi boiler (to save some space), but am unsure of what to get or
what is actually available. The few combis that I have seen have a
pressurised part (the heating circuit, I presume) but I'm not keen on
risking my ageing pipework with one of those - so is it possible to get
combis which are un-pressurised? (and what's the advantage of pressurised
anyway?)
BTW - The only other room which has hot/cold water is the bathroom, which is
next to the kitchen, and both are on the ground floor. Therefore I'd rather
not go to the hassle of hot-water cylinders etc upstairs.