Anthony

Default Welding Smoke Questing

"Dennis" wrote in news:VzNIb.888546$6C4.95854@pd7tw1no:

Greetings,
I will pre-warn everyone that I am new to the metal industry.
Recently I was reading Popular Mechanics and found an ad for a CNC
Plasma. I purchased a CNC plasma machine (small hobby/second
business) but is wondering how to remove the cutting smoke from my 24'
by 24' garage without just pumping it outside into my back ally? My
CNC plasma already has a water table which helps, will those portable
home depote dust collectors work? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Dennis

Smoke Eater,
It is a commercially available unit that will filter out the smoke in the
shop. They have them sized for just about any work area.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email