Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Dang! was looking for aluminium

The message . com
from contains these words:

If I wanted that I could get it any day easily and for a pound or
three or maybe free. Takes a bit of mooching but its there.

Where? Can't find any round here. Then again, 'cos Telford's all zoned
we don't have industrial units mixed in with the housing like we did in
Hounslow. One of the very few things I miss about London is the better
class of skip we got. On the rare occasion there's a skip round here
that you can get at people put such rubbish in it.

--
Skipweasel