ATP

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

Jim Stewart wrote:
ATP wrote:
Rick wrote:

no, just go to search by seller tab and exlude a list of up to 10
sellers...works like a champ!

I wish they had a feature that allows you to block a seller's items
forever- I'm in NY and constantly getting the Machinery Values ebay
store fantasy listings that I have to scroll through.

There's several changes to ebay I'd like to see.
Unfortuately, ebay is not interested in making
any changes that might decrease the number of
sales they do.

Specifically, I'd like to see feedback displayed
only after both parties have entered it. Feedback
is essentially useless because anyone posting
legitimate negative feedback is almost certain
to get revenge negative feedback from the other
party.

Even scumbags have 98% + ratings!
As far as other changes, how about when you go back to the list of items,
you're directed to the last item you looked at, instead of to the top of the
page?