Jim Stewart

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

ATP wrote:
Rick wrote:

no, just go to search by seller tab and exlude a list of up to 10
sellers...works like a champ!

I wish they had a feature that allows you to block a seller's items forever-
I'm in NY and constantly getting the Machinery Values ebay store fantasy
listings that I have to scroll through.

There's several changes to ebay I'd like to see.
Unfortuately, ebay is not interested in making
any changes that might decrease the number of
sales they do.

Specifically, I'd like to see feedback displayed
only after both parties have entered it. Feedback
is essentially useless because anyone posting
legitimate negative feedback is almost certain
to get revenge negative feedback from the other
party.