Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default Dang! was looking for aluminium

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
on the internet to make finger plates for the dovetail jig and
coming up with expensive findings.

I didn't even think this stuff would be sold on ebay.
Lo&behold theres a machine shop just round the corner selling bloody
offcuts at reasonable prices.

Shat.
http://tinyurl.com/e963b

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

All diy men should visit the local scrapyard every few weeks or so.
you will get all sorts of things at scrap prices.
Its amazing what some people dump and they are mangled up.
I rarely visited one without coming away with a bargain.

Whats a bargain look like? ;-)

I do want the allum in good condition ie not scratched.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite