Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default not seeing some posters

Lobster wrote:
Phil L wrote:
Dave wrote:
For the last 3? years, I have not seen any postings from Dave
Liqorice. Now I see most, if not all of his posts.

FWIW, there are no posts from him in this group...

?????

Apart from these few, you mean?
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=group%3Auk.d-i-y+author%3Adave+liquorice&safe=off&qt_s=Search

David

Aha...I did a search (in OE) on 'Liqorice' as posted above and came up with
none! - what I meant by 'there are none' was that I couldn't see them
neither, although now I can...but certain news servers do filter on
something or other as one of my other groups has follow ups to invisible
posts from a certain poster overseas, but the originals never arrive on BY
servers for some reason - everyone else on BT, NTL etc can see them and
reply, but the only way I get to see them is via the google froups.