Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default not seeing some posters

Dave wrote:
For the last 3? years, I have not seen any postings from Dave
Liqorice. Now I see most, if not all of his posts.

History.

A few years ago, maybe 5, I used to see his posts when I was using
outlook depressed, then they went away. OP system at the time was 98
se.
Went to xp pro (Fylde coast edition) and still did not see his posts.
By this time I had started to use netscape 7. While using this, I
still didn't see any of his posts.

But for the last few months, I see every one of them. Anyone got an
idea on this. Nothing has changed at this end, since not getting and
then getting his posts.

By the way, Dave has not been the only poster I have not seen.

Dave

FWIW, there are no posts from him in this group...I have encountered him in
other groups and can only surmise that my news server (blueyonder) filters
his or his news servers' posts from their feed, maybe the times when I have
'seen' him, he has used a different server to send from?...it happens with
one or two posters from America as well.