Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Wilson Wilson is offline

Default New tool, lots of questions.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:39:35 +0000, CW wrote:

You have to do that once per thread. Bottom posting forces you to scroll
through EVERY post to get past the stuff you've already read. Waste your
time once or over and over again?

"TBM" wrote in message
How is top posting convenient?!?!? I had to scroll all the way down to the
bottom of your message to see what you were replying to, then scroll back

up
to read your post. While it didn't kill me, it certainly wasn't

convenient.

Your answer implies your unable to follow accepted procedures.

The reason I didn't snip part of the quotes was to show you how
confusing your posts will become as the post continues.

I'm having trouble believing you know about anything you post with this
attitude.

There is a reason for bottom posting.

After a while your posts will be ignored because others will find your
posts too hard to follow.

Please read the following. It will help you with usenet.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

HTH [Hope This/That Helps]