Posted to rec.woodworking
bob bob is offline

Default Router table placement choices

I use two locking wheels, but the kind that lock both the wheels themselves
as well as the rotation of the casters. This gives me a very stable setup
and allows me to take big bites out of hardwood without having to balance on
one foot and stop the table from running away the table with the other...

--
Bob

Travel and Astronomy Photos
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bomo

"Andrew Williams" wrote in message
news:280820061503165218%andrewSPAMALOT@williamsmus ic.com...
In article , bob
wrote:

Standalone, on good, locking wheels. Mine is normally parked out of the

way,
against a wall. To cut small pieces, I just have to hook up the shopvac

and
go, and for longer pieces, I wheel it into the middle of the shop. If

you
build it as an extension to a bench, you are automatically limiting
yourself.

Do you use four locking wheels or two locking and two free ones?