AllenB

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

Some idiot called ohojim is really spoiling the ebay
experience.
I regularly type "lathe" into the search box, to see
what auctions are ending in the next few days, now thanks
to this idiot I get hundreds of listings for books, many
with the same title, it makes it very difficult to browse
the other auctions.
Try typing "live steam" into the search box, the same idiot
has saturated the results with his book listings. Before, I
would get 2 maybe 3 pages of results on this search, it made
it easy to scan, but as a result of this idiot one now has
to wade through 9 pages of listings. Hell, I don't mind if
someone wants to make a buck, and sells new books via ebay,
but at least this idiot could hold one or two dutch auctions
instead of having over 50 listings for each book!
Ebay doesn't care this guy is a big seller.