Posted to misc.consumers.house
Gary Slusser Gary Slusser is offline

Default Cost of water filter & softner system

tryz wrote:
Thanks Gary (and everyone else).

I've noticed your posts around and you always seem quite knowledgable.
I head to your site.

Do you think that installing a pellet chlorinator & water softner is
something a mere mortal can do? I'm fairly handy and wouldn't mind
saving a grand.

Thanks.

Absolutely. About 90-95% of all my sales are to DIY customers that
install the equipment themselves. I've sold many of the pellet
chlorinator systems (13 this year alone) and so far, all were installed
by the homeowner. It's regular/normal water line plumbing with 5-10' of
total tubing. With both a softener and chlorinator system, you'll save
more than a grand....

Gary
Quality Water Associates