Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default newbie needs a few lessons

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:30:17 -0500, Hall Family
wrote:

Thanks Mac, I talked to Doug Rasmussen over there and unfortunately he
doesn't have any memebers near me I will be making the monthly drive
out though for the meetings. At least I can learn something there and
perhaps make connections. Course it also gives me an excuse to buy
something from the woodsmith store as the meetings are held inside it!
I'd better not let my wife know that though. She told me last night my
"tool buying" is done for a WHILE!!

Troy

Gotta use the way the ladies think to win against 'em Troy.... Our group meets
at a saw shop that usually has "members only" SALE items on meeting day...

2 words that scare the hell out of guys that have been married a while: Cute &
On Sale *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis