Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default More Weller help needed

Your best bet is to visit the Weller site, get their phone number, and give
them a call. They will get you their dealer that is nearest to you.

--

JANA
_____

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

I've noted a few posts recently about Weller equipment. Hopefully
someone can help me find replacement tips/bits for a Weller model WM-12D
soldering iron. This is a miniature iron similar to the current model
SP12, but is in blue plastic, not red. It's many (at least 15) years
old.

Looking at the Weller section of Cooper Tools' webpage hasn't helped,
neither has a google. I get the impression that tips for current model
irons are D-shaped or have a thread which screws into the iron body.

The part of the tip I need which goes into the body of the iron is
cylindrical, 16mm long by 3mm diameter, and the tip itself is secured by
a small grub screw.

Thanks for any leads.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your