Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
LRod LRod is offline

Default New tool, lots of questions.

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:13:01 -0400, "TBM" wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 23:06:39 -0400, "MikeMac"
wrote:

[top posted for your convenience]

How is top posting convenient?!?!? I had to scroll all the way down to the
bottom of your message to see what you were replying to, then scroll back up
to read your post. While it didn't kill me, it certainly wasn't convenient.

As long as there are people who refuse to trim each of the gazillion
to present an argument defending bottom posting as preferable to top
posting. Not saying you're one of them, but bottom posters seem
blindly adamant when it comes condemning top posting while failing to
themselves edit.

This reply, however, is a perfect example of how bottom posting is
acceptable. Compare it to thousands of daily egregious examples to the
contrary.

Okay, so maybe it was for my convenience. I don't have a problem with
it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.