Larry Jaques

Default how to sharpen mini dike cutters, nipper cutters?

On 30 Dec 2003 16:07:33 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

Yikes! $70.00 mini-cutters? what about them will make them longer
lived than the Xcelites? replaceable blades? --Loren

They have a very nice "feel"..

The *real* question is, what do you do to somebody
that you catch trimming their fingernails with your
'good' pair of small, precision diagonal cutters?

Trim one more about 1/4" 'closer' than they did, especially
if they had left only 1/8" of nail. wink

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com