Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson James \Cubby\ Culbertson is offline

Default Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Not sure how fancy you do want to get but I went with the white wire
shelving in 3 of my bedroom closets. Pretty simple install. It's
probably not the cheapest route but certainly wasn't the most expensive
either. And it allows for a very flexible design as there are all sorts of
options with it. I found the local Home Depot had both ClosetMaid which is
probably the main supplier of this stuff, as well as Rubbermaid generic
knockoffs. I was able to do the job cheaper by combining the two. You
might check www.closetmaid.com for some ideas if nothing else.
Cheers,
cc