Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Also try the Container Store; closets are at
http://www.containerstore.com/browse...ml?CATID=77646

We used sliding drawers that hang from wall supports and they are both
functional and attractive. Regards --

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Not sure how fancy you do want to get but I went with the white wire
shelving in 3 of my bedroom closets. Pretty simple install. It's
probably not the cheapest route but certainly wasn't the most expensive
either. And it allows for a very flexible design as there are all sorts of
options with it. I found the local Home Depot had both ClosetMaid which is
probably the main supplier of this stuff, as well as Rubbermaid generic
knockoffs. I was able to do the job cheaper by combining the two. You
might check www.closetmaid.com for some ideas if nothing else.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks guys for your help! Appreciate it!

first-time homebuyer/bathroom ideas dkhedmo Home Repair 4 July 7th 06 05:10 AM
finish for wood shelves for clothes [email protected] Woodworking 16 January 9th 05 06:07 PM
debating how to make shelves... Silvan Woodworking 15 December 25th 04 04:31 AM
Fridge door shelves bigbrian UK diy 0 February 25th 04 03:03 PM
Supporting 4 glass corner shelves on a wall Grunff UK diy 11 September 8th 03 04:36 PM