Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] deckertim@hotmail.com is offline

Default house signs, house signs, house signs - by timpson.co.uk

house signs, house signs, house signs - timpson.co.uk

Personally I hated Timpson before this. Somehow or other they have
established a virtual monopoly in most towns in the UK for shoe repairs
and key cutting.

One of the clearest signs of this abuse is the fact that you won't see
any price list displayed in their shops. Two new heals for a pair of
mens shoes is over £10 ISTR. Parts must cost about 50p max. Not bad
profit for a 5 minute job!

And don't get me started on how much they charge for key cutting...Rip
off.