Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default water quality problem

brian wrote:
Hello,
For the last four months I've been having problems with my
water and wonder if anyone can help. After showering I find that my
skin and hair are covered in a greasy film. I've asked my neighbours
and they say their water's fine. I've changed my hot water heater
twice, added a water softener, had the pipes flushed, replaced some
old lead pipes with copper, and still the problem persists. I'm at my
wit's end. Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be or
how it could be fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian

It's your soap.