Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa Teamcasa is offline

Default Rockler Raised Panel Bits

"Stoutman" [email protected] wrote in message
I have never used a raised panel bit and I always wanted to work raised
panels into a project. I just purchased a 3 1/8" diameter raised panel bit
from Rockler.

Anybody have any experience with there brand of raised panel bits? I will
be using it with a PC7518 in a table. What speed do you recommend with
this bit?

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

I buy the Rockler "Blue" bits when the need is low. When I need to make a
precision cut or know I'll use the bit frequently, I usually pick up a CMT
or other top brands.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com