Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] sidneybek@yahoo.com is offline

Default 41" Sony tv model:KP-41EXR96 chassis:SCC-F23C-A

Update:

The tv below came from another repair shop where a "bonehead" tech
switched two of the wires from D2=going to green crt connector with
some of the ones going to blue hence the -15v was going to some of the
yoke coils then to ground causing the shorted output condition to -15v
regulator (IC906).

Now I have a constant blinking standby LED light unless I increase the
red,green & blue screen pots of the screen/focus block assembly but the
picture is weak with excessive round red,greeen & blue retrace lines.

Anyway to improve picture quality like IK blanking bypass? or an easy
home made crt resorter?,also the links below I don't believe would
apply to Sony projos am I correct?.

10 Sony IK circuit bypass sites:

http://members.aol.com/philselectronics/images/ik.gif
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/June03/June0311.html