Bill

Default Spiraling Square Stock

Leo Lichtman wrote:

Leo wrote: That comes very close to the method I described in an earlier
post, (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^
Carl wrote: Yes exactly Leo. Sorry, I hadn't read all the posts (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
And Leo responds: Carl, I wasn't accusing you of "trespassing." I only
wanted to verify that your method would work.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

No No Leo, not at all, I didn't take it that way. I had never done what I had
suggested and was only to happy to hear someone else confirm the method. Thank
you.
I might also mention that I was quite impressed by a subsequent post that
stated that all that was needed to keep the work straight was to keep tension
on it and it sure makes sense. So if you can tension the work then there is no
need to use a pipe (as I suggested) to keep the work straight. All of which is
born out by observing a pair of wires being tightened tourniquet fashion.
(straight as a poker)

Bill