Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton Mathew Newton is offline

Default Laser levels - why not just use a ball of string?

HeyBub wrote:
Mathew Newton wrote:
Phil Anthropist wrote:
wrote:
Laser levels - why not just use string?

Because only the cat gets any fun playing with a ball of string.

And, more to the point, it doesn't show any interest in the laser
level and hence you are free to get on with the job. (been there done
that... little bugger)

There may be something wrong with your cat !

Ours chases the laser dot to exhaustion. We call it the "cat exerciser."

I was more referring to the line... but, yes, a dot sends them nutty. I
reckon I could actually kill one of ours through exhaustion as they
don't seem to know when they're worn out.

Indeed, I never knew cats panted until I got a laser pointer...

Mathew