Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.misc
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default American toilets

The message
from (Sam Nelson) contains these words:

I always thought the point of a dryer was to cut down the number of things
you have to touch.

I don't particularly like hand-driers, preferring paper towels. The
worst sort of drier are those with touch-controls instead of a proper
button. They just don't work for me when I've got wet hands, so I had to
use my elbow. Good job I wear teeshirts most of the time.

And it's not the drier that's broken - the person next in line has no
trouble - they just don't work for me. Shrewsbury pool's got sensor
switches on their showers - can't get them to work either - and yet
other people around me have no trouble.

--
Skipweasel