Posted to rec.woodworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Semi OT - Coffee and Woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14467977/

Interesting. May explain why I started feeling bad from drinking
an occassional cup of coffee after I'd cut way down on my coffee
consumption.

Well there you have it. Cutting down on coffee consumption is the problem.

Resume previous levels of coffee consumption and life will be better.

Nothing quite like sitting in the shop, smelling the
sawdust, and drinking a cuppa. I don't drink coffee at all anymore,
stick to just water and loads of green tea.

Water is OK if you are thirsty, green tea is rather vile swill that should
be avoided if one can get good coffee.

Damn, I just knew I
shouldn't listen to those people telling me that all the coffee I was
drinking was bad for me - and I was right. Oh well. I'll start
drinking it again next life maybe.

No it is not too late. Start now. Heck why not roast your own and really
have a good cup?

--

__
Roger Shoaf