Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default American toilets

wrote in message ...
On 24 Aug,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:

Indeed, but my point is that both Yoghurt bacteria and most strains of
e-coli are helpful to digestion.

It annoys me when the press come out with 'there has been an outbreak of
E.
Coli' when a swab from most people's hand thatthey use to wipe their a***
will show E. Coli.

It is generally looked for in bathing/drinking waters as a sign of faecal
contamination. If it was as rare and dangerous as the press seem to
exagerate
then it would be useless for that purpose.

Just don't read the press, it's not difficult.

Don't have television either, it's not difficult.

We do both and still manage to stay alive and have a good qauality of it.

Mary

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply