Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default American toilets

"Richard Conway" wrote in message
news
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
So you will not be claiming your state pension,
You really think that Ponzi scheme will be available when you
come to claim the pathetic dribble returned of the 50% of your
earnings that have been confiscated all your life?
I read a survey once where more people under about 30 (can't remember
the exact age) thought that they would win the lottery in their lifetime
than believed they would receive a basic state pension when they
retired. The survey included people who don't enter the lottery.

LOL!

I worked out that we had made quite a lot of money by not doing the
lottery.

Surely you didn't *make* money?

You have to fill in the time somehow if you don't watch that inane ball
stuff on tv (which we don't have but I once saw it at a neighbour's, we had
to keep dead quiet while the audience cheered - why?)