Posted to rec.woodworking
Ron Magen Ron Magen is offline

Default Semi OT - Coffee and Woodworking

The cardiologist said I 'could/should' have only 1 or two cups a day.

O.K . . .in MY mug. Makes measuring real easy, two ounces absorbed by the
grounds - just use a quart measure to fill the coffee maker.

Regards & Enjoy,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{right now I am about to refill my mug with my 'daily blend' - 50-50
Espresso and Lusianne Chicory}

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
ps.com...

Swingman wrote:
"J T" wrote in message

stick to just water and loads of green tea. Damn, I just knew I
shouldn't listen to those people telling me that all the coffee I was
drinking was bad for me - and I was right. Oh well. I'll start
drinking it again next life maybe.

Just hold out til next week, when there will be another "study"

indicating
the exact opposite.

There is another one out, same time, different station. It says coffee
is good for some conditions, I forget what. My feeling is that these
studies are hazardous to your nerves, reading them gives almost anyone
the jitters, affects heart rate, and creates excessive irritation of
the mental faculties. Thus, I almost never finish reading a study
anymore before throwing up my hands, and, by extension flinging the
paper or magazine, and screaming, "Bull****!"