Posted to rec.woodworking
George E. Cawthon George E. Cawthon is offline

Default A Quandry

J T wrote:
Wed, Aug 23, 2006, 9:42pm (EDT+4)
(Lew Hodgett) doth lament:
Well, they got me again last night. snip.
Await your comments.

Getcha some aircraft landing lights. Some of those real BIG
suckers. Plant 'em inside your shed, and fix 'em so they'll come on
when the door opens. I'm taking it on faith that you'll fix some sort
of remote shutoff, so they won't go on when "you" open the door.

"Course there's always the chance some steenkin' lawyer will decide
that's "cruel and unusual" and want to sue you over it.

When landing lights are outlawed only outlaws will have landing
lights.

JOAT
Justice was invented by the innocent.
Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Umm, I think the last sentence should be, "When
landing lights are outlawed, outlaws will land.