Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Need to know the best book to learn about stereo receiver repair.

"Doug Higgins" wrote in message

Need to know the best book to learn about stereo receiver repair. I want
to set up my own work bench and no nothing righ now....someone please help

It used to take 5 years to train someone just to repair tube radios when I
was a lad. But if you want a book, try the local library and see what they
have.

Search for (learn electronics) or (electronics repair) on eBay. There's a
good series of books the US Navy put out - you can also download some good
stuff for free from the US military.