Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Solar powered stirling engine project

Smaug Ichorfang (in ) said:

| "Morris Dovey" wrote in
| news:44ecc013$0$34070$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:
|
|| http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/StirlingProject.html
|
| Why not repost the url and the question in the sci.engr.mech
| newsgroup? Not a complaint about your posting here, I'm glad you
| did so I could see it, but these other guys might give you a better
| answer if you're wanting it explained in numbers.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a try - I did also get some
good info on news:altsolar.thermal but don't know my way around usenet
well enough to puzzle out which groups might be most productive - so I
decided to shar it first with friends. :-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar