Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default American toilets

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Jerry" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

snip

I've no idea about that but hands dry without artificial aids

.... I
don't
use hot air or paper on environmental grounds.

I also suspect that you have the time to allow your hands to dry

in
the breeze, unlike most.

?

Why the question mark, what don't you understand?

Also wet hand are very unhealthy to some,
such as those who suffer from arthritis or when the outside air /
wind chill temperature is near or below freezing.

Service station toilets are usually at the far end of the site, the

air is
warm and hands are dry before you get outside.

Me thinks that you have a very limited knowledge of service
stations...