Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default Handheld circular saw recommendation?

Richard Tobin wrote:
I recently used a handheld circular saw and found it much easier to
use than my jigsaw, so I'm thinking of buying one.

The one I used was rechargable but they seem to be VERY expensive, so
I'll probably get a mains one, especially since I always find that my
rechargable tools have run down when I want to use them. Can anyone
recommend one? I'll be using it for general d-i-y, including cutting
laminate flooring (presumably I need a fine-toothed blade for that).

-- Richard

Not that I'd buy a circular this cheap,but for your general DIY once in a
while usage? Buy a good fine cut blade for it and it'll do.
http://www.netto.co.uk

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite