Posted to uk.d-i-y
Douglas de Lacey Douglas de Lacey is offline

Default Which Washing Machine ??

On 2006-08-22 18:50:34 +0100, "Tim.."
said:

11yo Candy has just died, so what is the groups opinion to its successor??
Bosch ??

Tim..

Miele.

Not worth wasting time on anything else.

What he said.

You may be right, but how many have you actually tried? Or rather, can
it beat my 15-yo Hoover, on which I have spent about £10 and 10 hours in
repairs? (By the way, thread convergenceit's got a bra wire inside it
as well, and i don't see how it could shred anything/thread
convergence). I do realise of course that today's Hoovers are a
different story.

I know one can't buy them any more, but I'd be very interested in any
reports of Dyson's washing machine -- both in terms of efficacy and also
with respect to reliability.

Douglas de Lacey