Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mike.varley1@ntlworld.com is offline

Default New boiler flue location

Hi

I need to get a new boiler installed. I will be getting a condensing
combi boiler and I want to relocate it to the cellar. The problem I
have is getting the flue out. The best place would mean the flue
exiting the cellar less than 300mm from the ground which is,
apparently, against the regs. Is it possible\allowed to have the flue
exit the house close to the ground but then have a 90 degree elbow to
take the flue and air intake up the wall to an acceptable height -
perhaps even to the eaves?

I have looked at the Vaillant ecoTec boiler flue options and they
appear to have these elbow fittings and extension tubes.

Thanks

Mike