Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Ladders

John wrote:

However ... on other windows I have difficulty getting the Laddermax at
the correct position on the wall, partly because -- and this is the
point of my question -- I find it *extremely* heavy to manoeuvre the
ladder with the LadderMax on the end. It only weighs a couple of kilos
of course, but on the end of a ladder it gets awful heavy.

You must be using a very lighweight set of ladders to notice the effect
of the standoff (either that or you have left the tin of paint on it!)

Any tips? Or do I just need to be a lot bigger and heavier?

You may find one with wheels easier to handle:

http://www.laddersafetysupplies.co.u...ffdevices.html

--
Cheers,

John.