Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce Hall Bruce Hall is offline

Default Bathroom shower taps

Roly wrote:
My wife has always washed her hair using one of those push-on rubber
shower things that you shove on the taps.

We're about to spend what appears to be a squillion pounds on revamping
the bathroom and it seems like there has to be something better than a
push-on shower gadget.

She doesn't like using the actual shower, but prefers her head over the
sink.

Is there anybody who makes a bathroom equivalent of those kitchen taps
where a shower head pulls out to allow you to rinse stuff ?

On the other hand, is there any reason why one of those kitchen taps
couldn't be used on a bathroom sink ? Maybe the shower pattern is too
narrow for hair washing ?

Any other solutions ?